BEACH AND BAYS OF KVARNER
From sandy with crystal clear water through the pearly sand, Kvarner beaches in the summer months are always crowded and tourists.
Beach and Bay of Kvarner:
1. Mošćenička Draga - stretches along the whole place and one of the most beautiful beaches in the Kvarner šljunanih
2. Plava laguna, island of Cres - the sea is clean, green and blue, and the bay can be reached only by boat
3. Uvala Dražica, island of Krk - one of the most popular beach for dogs in the Adriatic, is located in one of the most beautiful island cove
4. Beach Slatina in Opatija - decorated concrete slabs in the center of Opatija with the Blue Flag
5. Beach Balustrada in Crikvenica - located near the center, along the city park
6. Beach in Ičići - pebble and concrete beach with blue flag and many amenities for swimmers
7. Sveti Ivan - Lubenice, island of Cres - quiet sandy beach that can be reached except by boat and on foot down a steep path
8. Paradise Beach in Lopar, island of Rab - the most popular sandy beaches and shallow Rab 1,5 km long
9. Stara Baška, island of Krk - one of the most beautiful beaches on the island of Krk
10. Beach Spiazza, island of Susak - attractive shallow sandy beach that is accessible by boat
11. Beach Plates - hit Rijeka Riviera and among the most beautiful beaches on the Adriatic. Near beach zone to 14,000 square meters of bathers can choose between the gravel and concrete sundeck. By day, the most visited beaches in Rijeka, a place for evening walks and going out.
Coordinates: 45.29807514, 14.26025391 How to get there?
By clicking "How to get there" Google maps will open. Insert your starting adress and click "Get directions". A datailed printable plan will appear.