BEACHES IN DUBROVNIK - SOME OF THE MOST BEAUTIFUL BEACHES IN THE WORLD
Variety and versatility are the main katakteristika beaches in the Dubrovnik area, so that every visitor will find a spot for yourself ... shallow sandy and pebble beaches for families with children, romantic hidden coves, beaches fully equipped with entertainment and nightlife or sports programs, quiet coves and cliffs diving enthusiasts. Most beaches in the Dubrovnik region was stony and rocky, while a smaller number of sand.
Some of the most popular beaches in Dubrovnik and the nearby beaches on the islands:
1. Beach Banje, Dubrovnik - a city beach with views of the city walls, included in the most beautiful and best kept beaches in Europe. 2. Beach Šunj, island of Lopud - the most famous sandy beach that particular love picigin lovers and boaters.
3. Saplunara Beach, the island of Mljet - sandy beach surrounded by nature in particular attracts families with children, especially because of the high temperature.
4. Beach Vela pržina, Lumbarda, island of Korcula - the largest natural beach in Lumbarda kupačiovdje enjoy the silky sand and beautiful sea.
5. Bilin Žal Beach, Lumbarda, island of Korcula - sandy beach that offers poglda on the Peljesac peninsula and the islands of Korcula archipelago.
6. Beach Viganj, Peljesac - especially attractive pebble beach for surfers and sailing enthusiasts because of winds that create waves. 7. Pasjača Beach, Konavle - mystic beach, hidden beneath the steep cliffs are breathtaking beauty.
8. The Hidden Harbor beach, the island of Lastovo - a paradise for boaters, protected from the wind and it is easiest to come by sea. 9. The beach Buza, Dubrovnik - located beneath the rocks in the southern part of the Dubrovnik city walls and is particularly attractive for svokove in water due to the great depths of the sea.
10. Beach Plat, Plat - Long sandy pebble beach, which is characterized by clean and cold water, ideal for naturists.
11. Lokrum - Lokrum Island - island beaches are interesting to all swimmers, especially nudists. Particularly attractive is the beach around the Dead Sea, located in a pine forest.
By clicking "How to get there" Google maps will open. Insert your starting adress and click "Get directions". A datailed printable plan will appear.