BEACHES ON ZADAR RIVIERA
Zadar riviera is situated in the most indented part of the Adriatic Sea is full of small bays, islets and islands, thanks to excellent offer, you can visit and enjoy the beauty of its gravel, sand and stone and natural beaches.
The most beautiful beaches of Zadar:
1. Sakarun, Long Island - a unique blue lagoon located in the northern part of Long Island is one of the most "wild" beaches on the Adriatic.
2. Zatonr, Zadar - long sandy-pebble beach stuff, too, due to shallow waters ideal for children, a desire to cater parties can battle using water activities.
3. Beach Drazica, Biograd on the sea - located near the city center and surrounded by dense woods borovm with landscaped promenade.
4. Zrce Novalja, island Pag - a long sandy beach that can accommodate several thousand customers, and is known for its night life in nearby clubs.
5. Laguna Nin, Nin - sandy beach known as Queen's Beach. The sea is shallow, high salinity, and the beach is known for its healing mud.
By clicking "How to get there" Google maps will open. Insert your starting adress and click "Get directions". A datailed printable plan will appear.