COAST OF KING PETAR KRESIMIR IV IN ZADAR
Representative main promenade with view on Zadar Channel, the islands Ugljan and Pasman and the open sea, which opens to the northwest.
It was created in 1874th year after the destruction of the city walls and the opening of the sea. Until 1906. on the coast was built 18 representative public and residential buildings and pier for docking fast ships. During the second World War, many of buildings were destroyed, and after restoration they were replaced by horticulture.