THE MOST BEAUTIFUL BEACHES IN ISTRIA
Whether they are sand, gravel, calm or with large of bars and entertainment, Istra, our largest peninsula, boasts a clean and beautiful beaches!
Some of the most beautiful beaches in Istria:
1. Red Island - the largest island within the Rovinj Archipelago, sandy beach with a few steep cliffs that are popular skakalište swimmers.
2. Gustinja Bay, Rovinj - many hidden beaches are ideal for naturists, seabed is rich in fish, and under the trees everyone will be able to find peace and relaxation.
3. Girandella Beach, Rabac - located below turisitčkog Girandella village, the beach is rocky with gravel and paved areas. The beach is ideal for rest and enjoy summer activities with a large number of activities.
4. Beach Sol Polynesia, Katoro - the beach is partly paved, and in some parts and rocky, the cleanliness and orderliness has been awarded the Blue Flag.
5. Lišnjan - along the coast dotted with many beaches, especially beach Marlena, one of the most beautiful sandy beach is ideal if you do not like crowds.
6. Beach Stupice, Premantura - the peninsula is a beautiful camp Stupice sandy beach. Because exposure to strong winds, the beach is an ideal place for water sports.
7. Beach Cape Kamenjak Premantura - clear sea and untouched nature attract many tourists. The Kamenjak there are several beaches that are prikladen for families with kids, but much of the coastline is rocky with flat rocks.
8. Plaža Ambrela - Pula's famous beaches, pebble beaches with numerous shallow water always attracts a large number of tourists.
Coordinates: 44.37098696, 16.57836914 How to get there?
By clicking "How to get there" Google maps will open. Insert your starting adress and click "Get directions". A datailed printable plan will appear.